Package Content : One unit of 200 ML or 50 ML water based Dye Color
Used For : To enhance your leathers to create stylish light and dark tones. These colors are made from water based aniline dye stuffs, that can be used on natural crust leather, waxy leather and to uniform the color shade on nubuck and suede. Can also be used on any other leather types that have good absorption.
e.g. Green+Red = Black color.
Please ensure you are having right color choice while ordering - talk to us for help.
- Colors are made considering veg natural crust ( neutral color) as reference.
- Actual color outcome may be different basis item base color, ensure leather has good absorption capacity of dye.
- Water based dye - will harden the leather at some extent.
- Alcohol based dye -will not hard the leather.
- If you are expect go with Water based, else stick to alcohol based
- How color varies - if you craft is in Green color, dying it with red color will not red color, rather it tint green color.
1. Always wear protective gloves, mask, and safety goggles.
2. Shake the bottle well before use.
3. Apply a light layer by spray or sponge to check desired color.
4. Allow to dry properly.
5. Repeat the process again if necessary to achieve a darker color.
Great value for money :)
50 ML dye will dye up-to 3 sq ft leather, 150 ML will dye up-to 10 sq ft leather and 200 ML dye up-to 15 sq ft leather, off course for one coat, and already waxed or conditioned leather.
Do you know this dye stained the fiber of your leather ( like a cloth dye stain the fabric) wont be spilled/smudge or get off from your art/article. or craft.
Happy crafting !!
Page isn't open
Easy to mix and apply, even for beginners.
The quality and service are par excellence. A great buy!.
I needed this dye to fix an item on which colour had been worn out due to rubbing. Dye worked fine and item looked good after two coats. Only issue was that a very slight bluish tinge could be seen on the finished item when seen in bright sunlight. Otherwise the dye worked perfectly and I am satisfied with the overall result.
Highly recommend this leather dye!