- Package Content : 1 Leather Edge Color Box, 200 ML ,Blue, Box ( bottle) Look and Feel May change.
- Used For : This Leather edge color is used to Improve Edge of the rough leather side.
- This amazing new line of brilliantly colored, leather edge paint is the superior choice for painting leather edge.
- For your convenience, we are offering each of these new edge paints in 200 ml bottles too.
- This is a great combination of cost and amount of material. We want you to experiment and enjoy our entire range to find your personal favorite.
- These paints finish very smooth and adhere securely to leather edges. They are also very flexible and will provide durable edge protection of your leather goods.
Finishing your edges is what seals the deal on your project (literally applying wax creates a barrier and stops water from seeping in and getting at the stitches, causing thread rot.) What takes it to the next level. What makes it look better and also what makes it look like it was made by a pro.
In case you’re not sure what I mean by “edge finishing”, i’m talking about the process of cleaning up and sealing your edges when you’ve finished sewing your project.
Edge finishing is the process of creating a sealed smooth edge along your exposed seams by completing a few fairly simple steps, consisting mainly of truing up edges, using various methods of burnishing, applying wax and buffing.
There is no magic here. It can be tedious but it really does elevate your work.
But the best part is, is that it’s not complicated and just takes a little elbow grease.
Reach out to us for more techniques.
Family Business Since 1965:
Five years ago we started Cratly.com as an online wholesale supply store for leather crafters and small manufactures in search of better quality leather working products that were typically unavailable at small quantities. We have since grown Cratly to include some of the best supply manufacturers in the world including leathers, zippers, tools, threads, and more. Our philosophy is, ‘if we don’t make the product, then we want to source it directly from manufacturers that meet the same level of quality standards as our own hardware.’
Some of the products we produce and stock include: brass buckles, swivel snaps, loops and sliders, rivets, snap fasteners, d-rings, leather tools, handbag hardware, leather hardware, magnetic snaps, leather gauges, key rings, leather straps, locks and purse closures, plastic hardware, and much more. Some of the other brands we stock are from handysleather.com