- Package Content : 1 Leather Edge Color Box, 200 ML , Box ( bottle) Look and Feel May change.
- Used For : This Leather edge color is used to Improve Edge of the rough leather side.
- This amazing new line of brilliantly colored, leather edge paint is the superior choice for painting leather edge.
- For your convenience, we are offering each of these new edge paints in 200 ml bottles too.
- This is a great combination of cost and amount of material. We want you to experiment and enjoy our entire range to find your personal favorite.
- These paints finish very smooth and adhere securely to leather edges. They are also very flexible and will provide durable edge protection of your leather goods.
Finishing your edges is what seals the deal on your project (literally applying wax creates a barrier and stops water from seeping in and getting at the stitches, causing thread rot.) What takes it to the next level. What makes it look better and also what makes it look like it was made by a pro.
In case you’re not sure what I mean by “edge finishing”, i’m talking about the process of cleaning up and sealing your edges when you’ve finished sewing your project.
Edge finishing is the process of creating a sealed smooth edge along your exposed seams by completing a few fairly simple steps, consisting mainly of truing up edges, using various methods of burnishing, applying wax and buffing.
There is no magic here. It can be tedious but it really does elevate your work.
But the best part is, is that it’s not complicated and just takes a little elbow grease.
- This amazing new line of brilliantly colored,toner-based is the superior choice for painting leather edges. Exclusively available in the India through our store, these bold, unique accent paints are already being used by premium handbag and shoe companies to boost the caliber of their luxury leather goods. The clients who have already had a chance to work with this new line are already raving about the unique flair that these paints add to their products. If you want to highlight the edges of your leather products to make them stand out, then these premier-quality acrylic paints are an ideal choice. With an emphasis on quality, aesthetics, and durability, the paints featured in our new collection are bold and brilliant, but will not peel, crack, or fade after drying. Although they are remarkably durable once dried, these fine acrylic paints are water-based, making them easy to clean once your customized project is complete. We chose to offer water-based paints because you can use them with heated tools and edgers.
- They are also easily shippable anywhere since they are not flammable nor do they contain any hazardous or volatile chemicals. These paints finish very smooth and adhere securely to leather edges. They are also very flexible and will provide durable edge protection of your leather goods. Our paints have great work-ability and viscosity so you don’t have to build a lot of layers to get good thickness. For your convenience, we are offering each of these new acrylic paints in 200 ml bottles. This is a great combination of cost and amount of material. We want you to experiment and enjoy our entire range to find your personal favorite. Give your leather goods that exclusive “edge” with these bold new accent paints!
Reach out to us for more techniques.