- Set of 2 – Size : 3 Inch diameter, grooves can accommodate 1 mm to 3 mm leather thickness.
- ALL-PURPOSE BURNISHING TOOL features 4 grooves that accommodate leather edges of varying thickness, tapering to a point to finish holes and tight corners. Add sleek, professional edge finishes to belts, holsters and saddles.
- ELEGANT STRONG WOOD is durable, long-lasting and smooth in the hand. Paired with a leather treatment of your choice, it allows you to create beautiful finished edges on leather projects of all types and thicknesses.
- POLISHED FINISHES hone the tops and insides of holsters, wallets, bags and other leather projects without leaving behind residue. These essential leather tools elevate your leather working skills from amateur to artisanal.
- THOUGHTFULLY SHAPED to reduce hand fatigue and provide optimal control and maneuverability, Handy’s Leather Working Tools let you discover the joy and sense of accomplishment of tooling and finishing leather goods by hand.
- MANY VERSATILE APPLICATIONS make Handys Leather Burnishing tools indispensable additions to your leather craft tools. They work around tight corners and finish holes, slots and edges of all sizes, shapes and thicknesses.
Say farewell to fuzz
With Handy’s Leather Burnishing Tools you can give smooth, glossy finishes to belts, bags, wallets, earrings and other leather crafts. From tapered burnishers to slim wood slickers and burnishing cubes, we offer an array of solutions for giving your projects all the final touches of a professional leather crafter. Finish holes on handbag straps, remove the frayed look from flesh-side layers and polish holsters to a high sheen inside and out, all without a bit of electricity.
Designed for performance and convenience
These professional leather tools are made of elegant, long-lasting hard wood and polished so that they glide over leather edges with precision. Our tapered burnisher and slim wood edge slicker each have 4 channels of varying widths on 1 end. These allow you to work on an array of creations without needing a separate tool for each thickness. This block is great for finishing wider areas such as the flesh-side layers that make up the interiors of wallets, holsters and bags.
Embrace true hand-crafting
Our manual tools for leather working allow you to pay meticulous attention to ultra-thin leather layers such as feather earrings, all the way up to the thick layers and corners of saddles, folios and messenger bags. With their smooth finishes and ergonomic shapes, they let you immerse yourself in your craft without leaving residue behind or fatiguing your hands.
Create a smooth, professional finish on all layers of your leather projects. Add Handy’s leather Burnishers to your leather tools and supplies today.
Family Business Since 1965:
Five years ago we started Cratly.com as an online wholesale supply store for leather crafters and small manufactures in search of better quality leather working products that were typically unavailable at small quantities. We have since grown Cratly to include some of the best supply manufacturers in the world including leathers, zippers, tools, threads, and more. Our philosophy is, ‘if we don’t make the product, then we want to source it directly from manufacturers that meet the same level of quality standards as our own hardware.’
Some of the products we produce and stock include: brass buckles, swivel snaps, loops and sliders, rivets, snap fasteners, d-rings, leather tools, handbag hardware, leather hardware, magnetic snaps, leather gauges, key rings, leather straps, locks and purse closures, plastic hardware, and much more. Some of the other brands we stock are from handysleather.com
Talk to us for any help, firstname.lastname@example.org or 991 007 9898 or click here